Returns & Exchanges
Returns and exchanges
We hope you will be happy with your purchase from Modish Furnishing however should you wish to return or exchange
your order you have 14 days from the date of delivery to do so.
Products to be returned must meet the below conditions:
- Modish Furnishing LTD must be notified of the intent to return an item within 24 hours of the product’s delivery
- Products must be returned in their original packaging
- Customers must pay the return carriage costs.
- Unused and ‘as new’
- Free from damage and defects
- Made-to-order items cannot be returned unless faulty
(These include items by Camel Group and Stone International)
Customers must ensure that their order is suitably packaged and protected for return to avoid damage in transit.
Modish Furnishing will not issue refunds for items that have been damaged in the returns process and the item
may be sent back to the customer if not returned in a ‘new’ condition. Failure to comply with the above conditions
could affect the amount of money being refunded. Refunds will be
processed following an item’s return and inspection by Modish Furnishing LTD.
All orders must be inspected by the customer on delivery to ensure damage has not occurred during transit.
Please send photo imagery of any damage when requesting a return, or exchange due to a faulty product.
Faulty or damaged items
In the unlikely situation where an item arrives damaged we will:
a.) Modish will arrange a repair of the product or exchange a faulty part where possible
b.) Offer a partial refund if the item is in a usable condition
c.) Offer a full refund following the faulty item’s return
We will not accept returns for items that meet the below criteria:
- Made-to-order items (These include items by Camel Group, Stone International and San Martino)
- Flat pack furniture which has been assembled
- Mattresses not in their original plastic packaging
- Items stained or marked by cleaning
- The customer has attempted to repair an item
- Products that have been damaged following use
- Intentionally damaged items
Amending your order
Made-to-order items can be amended up to 12 hours post-purchase by contacting us via telephone or email. Following this we are unable to amend or cancel your order on made-to-order items as they will be in the manufacturing process by this point.
Please note: Modish Furnishing LTD is unable to offer a refund on shipping costs due to the use of a third-party
courier service. This charge does not apply to products that are faulty or damaged: these will be collected
free of charge.
Should you require further assistance please contact customer services at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 440 1195.